Forgot Your Password?
How to Reset Passwords
Follow these steps to reset your password for most accounts:
- Go to the login page of the account you are trying to recover.
- Near the bottom of the page, select the “Forgot your password?” or “Forgot password” link.
- The site will prompt you to enter your email address. Enter the email address linked to your account and click the “Continue” button or equivalent.
- Check your email for a message from the website of the account you are trying to recover. It may be in your spam folder.
- Click the “Reset your password” button in the message. This will take you back to the site.
- Enter your new password.
- Avoid reusing the same variation of previous passwords. Use a password generator to create a unique and strong password.
- Click the “Change password” or “Save” button.